The Holy Order Of The Asian Pussy Pounders
What's This?
by Mr. Patch, created Sunday, February 11, 2007, with permalink

By popular request I am showing off my radical entertainment set-up. The following picture shows off my 42" Panasonic Plasma, Progscan DVD player, Audio Technic Record Player, Sony receiver (6 speakers) and entertainment cabinet loaded with gaggles of videogames (Wii, PS2 and Xbox).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But it doesn't stop there. My sick obsession with everything Nintendo has turned my once beautiful office into an unusable tomb of electronics and plastic. Ever since we put a PC in the living room, my "office" has turned into a sort of useless museum of forgotten trinkets and surrealist art. Some say you can get lost in its many chambers without an expert guide. Others talk of a hidden passage behind the Nintendogs display that leads to the fountain of youth. I dare not venture alone. Take a peak and fear for your life.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us