The Holy Order Of The Asian Pussy Pounders
Your Untapped 10,010% Success Life
by Chris Maupin, created Sunday, December 31, 2006, with permalink

Your untapped 10,010% success life

Are you tired of living a 90% awesome life? Or are you one the lucky few whose life is just ‘mega-awesome.’ (yawn.) Well get ready to blow awesome and mega-awesome away with my newest book and CD series “Your Untapped 10,010% Success Life” & “Your Unlimited, Ultimate Mega-Power: The Beast Within.”

“Mr. 19’s course taught me how to turn my abusive relationship into a lucrative internet-based business. 10,010% Success!!”

Tony Robbins is ok, if you are content with being merely successful or simply wealthy. But if you are not content with just 400% success in your life, then it is time that you stepped up to the plate with Mr. 19’s Newest and Hardest-Hittingest Series to date, “Your Untapped 10,010% Success Life” & “Your Unlimited, Ultimate Mega-Power: The Beast Within.”

Who is Mr. 19? and Why Do I Need to Buy his Moderately Priced Book and CD Series? Just like you, Mr. 19 was a real nobody. Born and raised in a small midwestern town he was just living a 91% awesome life — a hand-me-down life that his parents gave him. Then, one day, while standing in a field for what appears to be no apparent reason at all, he leaned on his pitchfork and watched the son going down and heard the voice of God himself come through the heavens. Suddenly a billion, no two billion million electric guitars started whailing and the words came to him: “10,010%- ultra mega success!” and “Totally awesome mega-life!” From that point on, he was no longer content with awesome, bored by fantastic, and rolled his eyes at anything less than “Super-mega-power-awesome!”

That dream is now a reality. “Your Untapped 10,010% Success Life” & “Your Unlimited, Ultimate Mega-Power: The Beast Within” is here!!!

In this unique program you will learn:

As an added bonus you will receive:

“After taking Mr. 19’s course, my income increased from $1,390 a month to a whopping $45,900. And now that amount doubles ever minute! I love Mr. 19!!”

“Mr. 19’s course taught me how to turn my abusive relationship into a lucrative internet-based business. 10,010% Success!!”

“[Mr. 19’s] course taught me how to reach down and tap my inner power self and break through 25 years of just luke-warm ‘awesomeness.’ Now, I am officially mega-awesome and I wake up screaming every morning. Screaming!”

“I just don’t sleep anymore now. Just can’t.”

*Offer prohibited in the loser state of Rhode Island, where only 900% personal success is legal.

These are just a few of the 100’s of trillions of people my course has helped. Don’t you owe it to yourself to try it? —Mr. 19.

BLOG ONLY OFFER! Entire Course and Free Seafood Dinner- Only $119.95 (+Mega handling and Success Shipping.)*

Labels: