The Holy Order Of The Asian Pussy Pounders
Japanese Sexploit #14
by Chris Maupin, created Sunday, October 08, 2006, with permalink

Surf's Up?

Mr. Kurippi Nineteen tells of his surfer-girl sexploit

This one has a background to be told. You see, it all started (flashback effect, screen goes wobbly) in the fall of 2003. I was studying in Japan at the time and was in the clutches of a vicious long-distance relationship with a woman who must never ever be named again. Ever. I took a day-trip out to a beach in Wakayama. I had this idea in my head that I needed to try surfing. I got to Wakayama city and I noticed that there was a girl in the station who had dreadlocks and a giant surfboard under her arm. "Perfect!" I thought, "I'll just follow her, she is obviously wave bound." I rode the trains to the very remote town of Isonoura. Couldn't have had more than 3,000 people in it. When I exited the train I approached the surfer girl and struck up a conversation with her, and she taught me how to surf. Now she was very sexy. Very curvy and beautiful little body on her. Nice gams, nice legs, and a darling face like an eskimo. But, being the pussy-whipped dork I was, I stayed devoted to my evil bitch girlfriend back in America. So, the surfer-girl and I had a harmless day of fun at the beach.

Mistake number one: Not cheating on the American. Mistake number two: relating the harmless story to said evil American.

Mistake number one: Not cheating on the American. Mistake number two: relating the harmless story to said evil American.

That day in the sun would turn out to be the bain of my existence for the pain-stricken remaining six months of hell I spent with the American girl. Every damn day it was "well, why don't you just go back to your little surfer slut.." or "I bet it's not as good as your little surfer whore can do it..." or "Maybe you would like me better if I could surf like what's her name..." Thanks to a good friend, Tironius, and strangely said girl's best friend's advice I got out of that hell-hole, and my cock was free to run wild again.

She said "Oh no, I could never do that...I'm just not that kind of-" Then we were fucking.

Now, like all of my sex stories, this one is dripping with Irony. I was crucified everyday for a completely benign, one-day relationship with a friend at the beach. I did nothing, and to be honest hadn't really thought about doing anything. I spent day and night convincing the American that I was innocent! But then the universe has a way of bringing these things to be.

Skip ahead a year or two and we find me back in Japan. This time working. I got in touch with the surfer girl and we decided to hang out somewhere- get some drinks. We went to a local stir-fry joint in my neighborhood and got smashed after work. I told her she could stay at my place since her sister's place was so far away. She said "Oh no, I could never do that...I'm just not that kind of-" Then we were fucking. Oh man, it was like this woman's anatomy was custom built for mine! It was like a perfectly fitted glove. I rocked her several times, and it was really rather stellar. She was 27 and in her prime. Gorgeous body, the product of all that surfing and the softest tits you could ever imagine. I took her to pleasure town over and over again.

And while I was banging into oblivion, a wry smile came over my face. Ah, at last it had come full circle. The Irony complete. Here I was, banging the very girl that I had so vehemently argued that I wouldn't. If only she (the American) could have been there to see it. If only there were some way she could feel the burn of that one. I mused about writing an email off to that effect, but my mind wandered to other things.

There were later encounters with the Surf-Girl. There was the trip to Hakone. We went to a "Spa-World"--an indoor fun park of baths and hot-tubs of all different types. At the traditional Japanese hotel, we partook in some of the most passionate love-making of my career. Again, the fit was amazing.

Cowabunga!

Labels: